Tater Tot Casserole

Ingredients
1 package frozen tater tots
1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, diced fine
1 tsp garlic, diced
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
lots of cheddar cheese

Directions
1. Cook beef, onion, and garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat until beef is well browned.  Pour off fat.
2. Stir soups into skillet.
3. Pour frozen tater tots into the bottom of a casserole dish.  Spoon beef mixture over the top.  Sprinkle a generous helping of cheese on top.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are done.

Notes
Yum.  This is something I had for the first time at Audrey's house and it is soooo good.  I am planning to make it in a dutch oven on our camping trip this weekend.

Source
Audrey

Comments

Oozaroo said…
I only use one can of condensed soup; either cream of mushroom or cream of chicken. This recipe is so good, and I think now I need to make some myself!
Oozaroo said…
I need to make that soon! I only use one can of soup, though.
Michelle Cowart said…
This is comfort food at it's finest!

Popular Posts